What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are sent to the browser by our website when you visit it. Makes it easy for the site to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings for a specific amount of time, so you do not have to re-enter them on your next possible visit or while browsing through the site links.
Cookies can be categorized by their lifetime and the domain to which they belong. In terms of their duration, a cookie can be one of the following:
- Session cookie which is deleted when a user closes their browser.
- Persistent cookie that remains on the terminal device for a predetermined period of time.
A visit to our website can create the following categories of Cookies:
- TS [unique identifier]: This cookie allows our security systems to perform the necessary checks in the site sessions. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and its visitors. It is a session cookie which is deleted when the user closes his browser.
- cookie-agreed: This cookie is used to show and hide the cookie update window. It is a permanent cookie, which is stored for 100 days.
- has_js: Our content management system, Drupal, sets this cookie to store your preferences. It is a session cookie which is deleted when the user closes his browser.
The above Cookies do not store any information that could lead to your identification. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website.
Copyright © 2020 | DB-DATABANK | All rights reserved